Newgrounds rangers Newgrounds rangers

sonicwasup responds:

press z

Stephen Abootman Stephen Abootman

Stephen Abootman PWNS

Great soundboard! I was looking for one of these too because that was one of my favorite episoe

DarkMagus667 responds:

Yes, it is one of my favorites, though I cannot choose a real favorite as I love the series. Even the meh ones are great.

Ichi Ichi

Fun

I remember playing this back in 2006 and it's still as addictive as it was back then. Fun, simple and has a low filesize, which is nice for loading fast. Good job

Random Hantai 5 Random Hantai 5

good hentai

I love hentai and I can say that this submission was superb. LOL it was good +crazy funny and it had good graphic's. A good work overal

~~~~ORANGE-BEEF~~~~`

Dress up Dagger Dress up Dagger

HAH

I've never seen anything more beautiful in my whole life.
A masterpiece.
A GODLY piece of work.
A favourite.

10/10

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

bless your heart and soul mr orangebeef!

Noodle Salad Noodle Salad

Bow down before your elders! >:(

Hello STRAWBERRYKLAWK LOLOLO. It is great to see that you, somehow, got back your "hacked" account. I loved this movie because you kept your old style on, and it looked as if you submitted this back in B.B. (Before B.) The drawings were very swell, and I liked how because we voted 5 you are going to treat us to some Kool-Aid/Sonic hentai. I sincerely look forward to that.

Happy Clockday, you legendary son of a bitch.

Jack French #2 Jack French #2

Great

Fun to investigate. Graphics were good, music was decent and the sound was not bad. Good work.

Johnnybdesign responds:

Thanks for playing.
I hope that you enjoyed the game!!!

Madness stage creatorV2.3 Madness stage creatorV2.3

It's alright..

It could improve. The graphics are ok, the sound is good, but overall, there does need some improvement.

Melon Destroyer Melon Destroyer

Fun

Very fun, good graphics, and good sound.

Rage! Rage!

Two Thumbs Up.

Another good fighting game.

Graphics - The Backgrounds were drawn well, will good shading and the backgrounds were also layered swell. The sloppy brush explosions and pretty much everything that was FBF was amazing.
Style - Fighting games have been done many times before, but theres never a bad time for another one.
Sound - I didn't like some of the music, while other music clips were okay, so I voted 7, which is like a balanced rating.
Violence - Punch! Kick! Smash! Bang! BOOM!
Interactivity - Almost the whole file was controlled by the player.
Humor - I liked the screaming noises the sticks made when they were injured.

Overall - 9
Sloppy Stick Fighting Movies/Games = Win.